My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Monday 6 August 2012

Stolen

Wow, it's been a while since I posted here!

I would like to say it's because I have been too busy.  

The truth is that I just haven't been able to write since I came home.

I can barely even read.  One of my greatest joys stolen away by my disease.  My concentration and memory are still shot.

But it is coming back, slowly.  I am gathering together a varied list of materials so that I can not only learn about Bipolar, but also how to relax and be mindful.  Lots of reading ahead!

I do cope with life better when I can unload here, but lately the effort has been too great. I am going to try and write every day in the hope it will become easier. 

Until tomorrow

Jo xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...