My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Thursday 9 August 2012

Would I go back?


Remember the days...


...when 30 was so old you couldn't imagine it?

...when you could dance all night and work all day?




...when you could drink all night and not spend a cent?
     ...when the only dimples you had were on your face?

     ...when you could go bra-less without risk of concussion?


Yep, me too!

Now I am on the wrong side of 40, married with adult kids, carrying a few extra kgs 
and my idea of heaven is a nice cup of tea before an early night.

Would I go back?

No way!

Jo xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! I would not go back to my teens or twenties for all the makeup in Liz Hurleys bathroom. All that teen angstr and uncertainty, all that "I wonder when I'll feel grownup" crap.. no thanks! I'll take my cup of tea and a quiet night in my pj's any day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...