My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Friday 2 November 2012

Bugs

I hate bugs.

I understand that they are important for life on earth, I just want them to live somewhere else!

Anyway, for the last few weeks I have been suffering extreme fatigue, muscle and joint pain.

Many GP visits and multiple blood tests later they have diagnosed me as being in the acute stage of Ross River Fever, with viral arthritis.

They tell me that it will resolve itself over time, I just have to put up with it.



So some little fucker bit me, I don't remember it, but some time in the last couple of months one got through the cloud of Aeroguard I usually surround myself in.

Kind of sums up my year really!

Love Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...