My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Saturday 14 March 2015

Wreck this

During the week my sister sent me a book for the hell of it, to torture me I'm sure. 

I have OCD tendencies, always have had.  It's very hard for me to start a diary or journal, or even a colouring in book as I don't want to spoil it.

So when this arrived it caused me some stress:



According to Penguin Books Australia : Think of Wreck This Journal as the anarchist's Artist's Way - the book for those who've always wanted to draw outside the lines but were afraid to do it.

Drawing outside the lines, are they crazy?

The book includes many acts of vandalism, including poking holes in pages, rubbing pages with dirt, use a page as a napkin, wiping your feet, you get the idea.  I don't think I can bring myself to do many of the activities requested, but there are a few fun things I can get on board with.

I'll be collecting stamps from my mail, doing some drawings and generally try to extend myself and have some fun.

What about you? 
Could you wreck your journal or does the thought of messing something up on purpose bring you out in hives?

Love Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...