My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Thursday 16 June 2011

Serious Business…

In real life I own a small business, maybe not a very exciting or sexy business to most, but it’s mine.
I provide risk (life) insurance advice to families and small business.  Again, not really exciting to most but it is something I love to do and a subject I am passionate about.
I have made a point not to blur the lines between my business and my personal blog but, as I am committed to making sure that families are protected please indulge me the odd post.
It is a fact that the majority of the Australian population are under-insured when it comes to life cover. That is both sad and frightening.  That means that most of the population have not taken steps to protect their family financially in the event that something happens to them… or if they have they haven’t been advised properly or educated enough about the options available.
Think about it for a second, you insure your house or your car without blinking an eye, but what about your income? What if you die, or can’t work for a period of time? What happens if you have to spend your hard earned savings on unexpected medical costs? That’s assuming you have savings to fall back on…
Life insurance is easy to arrange, doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive, and despite popular opinion, most of you won't have to undergo medical tests or fill out lots of paperwork.
A broker (like me) works for you, not an insurance company, to find the best deal for your individual circumstances and budget.  I don’t charge you a fee for arranging cover, or for the years of ongoing service required, not even if you have to lodge a claim.
As with everything else, you really do get what you pay for when it comes to life insurance, but a broker will make sure that you have the best cover in the market for you and your family.
I encourage you to think about life insurance for your family, contact a broker and see just what they can do for you.
If you are interested in having a chat, or just getting more information, pop along to my website and see what it is all about.

FYBF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...