My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Thursday 10 March 2011

Getting to know me, getting to know all about me....

I am just on the wrong side of 40.
I have been with my guy for over 20 happy years.
My youngest child is 17 tomorrow.  You all know what that means...drivers licence - WOOHOO!!!!
I own two cats. I am a responsible pet owner and hate that some people aren’t.

I run my own business, and I love it.  Couldn’t be doing with all the office politics...only problem is the boss is a bitch!
I live in a big country town and don’t think I could ever go back to “The City”.
I drive a V8.  A big black beast of a Holden...and I love it.
I am overweight, but working on it.  Sorry, no pics.
I prefer the company of my family.  By nature I am a cranky bitch and most people shit me to tears....not you guys of course!
I believe that everyone should have equal rights, the same opportunities.  I don’t care if you are gay or straight, what you do for a living, where you were born, what your religion is, how much money you have.  That said, an asshole is still an asshole, doesn’t matter what your background is, and I reserve the right to heap scorn upon you.
I am trying to work out who I am, I’m not sure I really like me, and that’s not good.
I am a newbie at this blogging thing and don’t really know what the hell I’m doing, so any constructive criticism is welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...