My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Tuesday 26 July 2011

Boot camp...

I don’t generally sweat or cry in front of my colleagues and am not generally prone to vomit around them…well not since that time involving a work xmas party, a bottle of Southern and a fishpond, long story… but any, or more likely ALL, of these things are likely to happen if I attend the next social occasion being hosted by my business networking group.

No, it isn’t a booze fuelled meal at a dodgy Mexican restaurant, if only!

Some evil bastard has decided that a boot camp style group PT session would be a good idea.  Yes, 25 business types in their 40’s trying to suck their guts in whilst working out for the first time in 10 years and trying not to pull or burst something or be the one they call the ambos for…

A very good likeness...

The thing that popped into my mind when I heard about this ridiculous idea was Mrs Woog’s last visit to the gym, a hilarious episode – for us, maybe not for her - I am not keen to replicate in front of people I wish to impress.

I myself unfortunately will be busy that day, they haven’t confirmed a date yet, but rest assured I will be unavoidably elsewhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...