My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Thursday 28 April 2011

Here we go again...

As a young girl I eagerly anticipated the day that Lady Di married Prince Charles.  It was every little girl’s fantasy, the dress, the flowers, the horses...and the prince who would love and care for you always. The day didn’t disappoint...unlike the marriage.
Looking at the pictures of Diana that day you can see a young girl we all so desperately wanted to be, blissfully happy and in love...
I am sure Kate will be a beautiful bride, and the day as near perfect as they can make it...but the fantasy beyond the big day no longer exists...hopefully William makes for a better husband than his father.

So I will raise a glass to the newlyweds, and probably shed a tear or two...but it just isn’t the same.
And that’s sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...