My life

Lurching from one disaster to another...just a suburban princess trying to get by!



Friday 8 April 2011

One month in...

Well my little blog is 1 month old today, it has been interesting, but also more work than I expected.
I love that people from across the world have visited, I love even more that some of you decided to follow me too! Mwah

People who have known me my whole life are learning new things about me and I am making some new friends along the way.
As I get more comfortable with it all I am sharing more, but in this first month I covered some of the big stuff, Beginnings, the early years, My BIG Mistake, Hysterectomy, Sisters and Changes.
And a fair bit of the smaller stuff too – Princes, Cyclists, Hookers and Baby talk.
I hope you are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...